Why Give to TMCF?Click to Donate
TMCF is an excellent investment supporting today’s college students: we ensure they make it to and through college, and secure a good job – transforming their lives.
TMCF programs create solutions to national challenges, training the next generation of American leaders, and ensuring that America’s workforce is as diverse as its population.
The 2015 Social Mobility Index rated three TMCF member-schools in the top 10 of all colleges nationally whose degrees help students move into the top half of incomes.
With your donation today, TMCF can expand our already impressive impact. In 2015, TMCF:
- Awarded over 400 scholarships to high-achieving students who would not have been able to afford college otherwise. 204 were First-Generation Scholars – for whom TMCF’s wrap-around programs support their quest to become the first in their families to graduate college
- Prepared close to 2000 students on our campuses for workplace success – including 400 who were invited to hone their skills at TMCF’s award-winning Leadership Institute
- Helped 170 students secure leadership-track jobs or internships – launching promising careers for a range of diverse students
- Supported 98 new and continuing teachers, through our Teacher Quality and Retention Program, preparing them to remain in the classroom to help build a pipeline of college-ready students
- Earned the highest rating from two top charity evaluation groups – Charity Navigator and Guide Star
Yet, for every $1 that TMCF invested in education, another $10 was needed in order to adequately address the various needs that we see on our campuses.
With your donation, we can continue to make TMCF the place Where Education Pays Off ®.
Donate to Thurgood Marshall College Fund
Is my donation tax deductible?
How do I know that my donation was made successfully?
Do I get a receipt?